Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's a...

Well we had our ultrasound on Wednesday and found out the gender of our baby. However, with a little smirk on my face I'll leave it to your ability to distinguish an ultrasound picture to figure it out.





Tee hee!!! His very first nudey pictures! Just wait til his first date, you can rest assured that this and the oncoming bathtub pictures will be brought out!!

We also took family pictures on Saturday and I think that my nerves will return to normal sometime next week. We actually had several turn out really cute. But any mom who has ever taken family pictures with an almost 2 year (especially a rather rambunctious one) knows it can take it's toll on mommy. Thank goodness for digital cameras where we can erase all the ones with me fighting with her!!




Even a princess can be a pirate sometimes!!








Getting ready for pictures with her hair in curlers, she decided to "drink" my candle. (Not while it was lit.) By the time I got it away from her it had left a little mustache. I think she looks like the joker.



"I'm so funny!"