Thursday, August 14, 2008

Gracie's 18 months!

Who doesn't want to see more pictures of the cutest baby ever?! O.K. So I may be a little biased but...I'm a proud mommy. So we had some free pictures coming from Kiddie Kandids and they had to be done before July 31, and Gracie was turning 18 months, so what other excuse did I need to get pictures right? Believe it or not she cried through the whole sitting, but we still ended up with some cute ones!


You have no idea (well some of you may) how hard it is to get an 18 month old to just hold the flower, don't look at it, don't eat it, don't smell it, don't throw it etc. But we finally snapped it really quick and ended up with this darling picture. (It's my favorite one!)



Then we decided looking at the flower was actually pretty darn cute! So...
When Gracie is having a bit of a tantrum,(I know it's impossible to even think of) I can usually get her to calm down by telling her to fold her arms and be reverent. Consequently, we ended up with these two pictures. She even decided to be extra cute in the last one. It's not the BEST picture ever but I couldn't resist how innocent and sweet she looks with her shoulders raised and that cute little impish grin!
AAAH! Love that girl!!

9 comments:

Wendy said...

She is so dang cute! Rylee loves to see her friends on the "conputer"! We love Gracie!

Nicole said...

Love it!! So cute! So glad you've joined the bloggers! Oh, the tantrums start earlier than 2 don't they? Ben's 2 yr. pic. was also a JOY! LOL!

Lovin Family said...

I can't believe how BIG she is getting!!! See you guys tomorrow! xoxo

joni said...

I love seeing Gracie! What a cute girl! You are so wonderful to share her with us! Thank you!

beth said...

shanny she is beautiful!!!!! love her!!!!
b

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

Are you kidding me! Those pictures are so stinkin' cute! There has got to be a baby contest or something you enter your beauty in. She is so darling and has such a fun personality! I bet she sure makes this blogging thing easy doesn't she!

Kristy said...

Ohhh. I just want to squeeze her! Can't wait to see you at playgroup!

Rocker Mama said...

She's FREAKIN' cute!!! You two have got a great recipe. Keep up the good work!

Teanne said...

She is so cute! Love the pictures. I think the last one might be my favorite b/c you can see such a cute little personality in her pose and expression.
I can't believe she knows how to be "reverent"!
Well, I'm glad you have a blog now. It's so fun blogging.