Thursday, August 7, 2008

My introduction to the blogging world

O.K., O.K I am now officially a blogger. My friends have been nagging me for months to start a blog and I have been rebelling. I didn't have time, I didn't know how...I had every excuse in the book. Then, my sister Tracie started in on me and resistance was futile. So here it is...The Randall Blog. I will preemptively state that I am not responsible for how long it goes without updates, I'm still working on keeping a steady journal. Since this is so long overdue, I thought I'd start with 2008 in pictures. And since I'm certain noone wants to see me over and over, most of the pictures will be of our adorable daughter Gracie, with Monti and I mixed in here and there. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Rocker Mama said...

Welcome! And watch out...It gets super addicting! It will be fun to keep up with you this way.

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

Your blog looks GREAT! Gracie is so cute which of course makes your pictures adorable! I'm glad you finally decided to join the bloggers. It was about time you know.....everybody is doing it!! Hopefully you will be better at updating than I am! Ü

Nicole said...

So fun and darling!! You'll be surprised how addicting this can be!